Popular posts from this blog
Mom With Preeclampsia Diagnosis Told to Lose Weight. Turns Out, It Was Cancer – What To Expect When You’re Expecting
When you go to the doctor, you expect that your practitioner and the medical staff will do everything in their power to make you feel better. What you don’t expect is that they’ll be dismissive of your symptoms. Unfortunately, that’s what repeatedly happened to one new mom who was told her medical issues would be resolved if she lost weight. Her gut told her something else was going on — and she was right. What she really had was a rare form of cancer. Jen Curran recently opened up about her scary health struggle in a lengthy Twitter thread. “Wanna hear a crazy story? I’m a new mom and I had protein in my urine during and after pregnancy, which is bad,” she wrote. “A doctor told me to ‘lose weight’ and it would go away. Didn’t want to see me back for months. So I got a second opinion. Turns out, I have bone marrow cancer.” Wanna hear a crazy story? I’m a new mom & I had protein in my urine during and after pregnancy, which is bad. A doctor told me to “lose weight” & it ...
Comments
Post a Comment